Here are some of the events for this year. We will host an event in the spring, one in the summer, and one in the fall at the winery, along with smaller get-togethers through the year. Stay tuned for more information.
Festival with a Cause - May 4, 2013
Come join us from Noon to 6pm to help raise money for the Salem Stompers, a Relay for Life team to benefit the American Cancer Society. Gate fees, food, and cornhole tournament will help support the cause.
- Wine tastings
- Vineyard and winery tours
- Walker Farm Steak Sandwiches
- Cornhole Tournament
- Live music featuring
- Les Moore
- Southern Remedy
$10 in advance (online until May 2, at the winery, and at Honduras Coffee in Stuart), $15 gate fee for adults, which includes entrance and wine tasting. Ages 12-20 and Designated Drivers are $5, anyone under 12 will be admitted for free.
Bring lawn chairs. No outside food or beverages permitted. Rain or shine.
Off-site Events and Festivals
Here are some off-site festivals that we will be attending:
- April 13 - Clarksville Lake Country Wine Festival
- April 27 - Blacksburg Fork and Cork
- April 27 - Danville Wine Festival at the Community Market
- May 4-5 - Spring Town Point
- May 18 - Virginia Museum of Natural History
- June 1 - Virginia Tech Alumni Wine Festival
- June 8 - Claytor Lake Festival
- June 15 - Bushels & Barrels at the Reynolds Homestead
- June 28-29 - Covington Pork & Cork Festival
- July 6 - Rhythm and Vine festival